Recent content by Matias

1. Matias

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

...and now the Android app supporting 10-band PEQ is available too. Happy PEQ'ing to everyone! :)
  2. Matias

ICEPower 125ASX2 Class D Amplifier Review

This 125ASX2 was hugely popular, can't wait for ICEpower to refresh it with their latest and greatest tech to reduce noise and distortion even further, hopefully keeping the same board size and connections so that it becomes a plug n' play swap upgrade.
  3. Matias

New Purifi amplifiers coming

Yes, Bruno himself said that the modules are designed to be as much as possible independent of the PS noise. So his new SMPS would be more of a convenience solution for manufacturers by having a multi output single SKU, one stop shop product to order along with the other items. But should be...
  4. Matias

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

10 band PEQ now available outside beta, yay! ...whenever they update the Android app, that is.
  5. Matias

IIRC Purifi was developing a variable output SMPS and working through the necessary certifications.
  6. Matias

Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review

I would definitely turn it on. And whoever does not want or need it, just turn off. A few lines of code and some testing, done, an easy feature to add.
  7. Matias

New Purifi 9040 now out on the Purifi Web site!

Sorry, I meant that there was already a thread about this amp, and that the EVAL-4 is available for sale on Purifi Shop for DIY. But your question about a vendor using them and adding SpeakON connectors was not covered, so I apologise.
  8. Matias

New Purifi 9040 now out on the Purifi Web site!

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-purifi-amplifiers-coming.34210/post-1971298
  9. Matias

WiiM Ultra

Here they state the HP chip. https://www.blog.wiimhome.com/post/unveiling-wiim-ultra-the-digital-hub-for-your-music TI TPA6120A2 data sheet below. https://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tpa6120a2.pdf Answering myself, reading Figure 6, if they implemented the chip with full 15VDC, it is 600 mW into...
  10. Matias

WiiM Ultra

Anyone knows the HP power of the "high fidelity headphone amplifier TPA6120A2" in like 32 ohms and 300 ohms?
  11. Matias

WiiM Amp Pro - TPA3255 PFFB | WiFi 6e | Bluetooth 5.3 vs WiiM Amp

@Goddu Column names are reversed. Room Correction is in beta right now but it is going to be auto. See here.
  12. Matias

WiiM Amp Streaming Amplifier Review

The Amp Pro is what the original Amp should have been in the 1st place imo.
  13. Matias

Hypex NCx1000 OEM

Got this answer from Hypex: "we expect to ship the first samples in Q1 2025". So still a long wait ahead...
  14. Matias

Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review

I am ordering a pair of these to upgrade from my KH 80 DSP. Would have bought the KH 120 II in their place if it was available back then instead of the KH 120 A, but anyway. I wonder why DSP active monitors such as these and KH 150 and KH 80 DSP don't have dynamic bass extension just like KEF...
  15. Matias

Any idea why they are quoting the power at 0.1% THD+N instead of the 1% "standard" that the industry and themselves have been using until now?
Top Bottom