Recent content by marcom22

1. marcom22

(Unofficial) Topping D50 III DAC review and measurements

You did it an excellent work. Thanks to share it with us.
  2. marcom22

Hifiman Sundara Review (headphone)

Interesting ..... Thanks, and the Monolith headphones How are they assembled?
  3. marcom22

Hifiman Ananda Nano Headphone Review

More heavy and least sensitive
  4. marcom22

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

One thing I must tell :-) ...... when the Topping A70 works ......... it works like a charm !!!! <3 It's delicious ..... how it sounds ..... I stay in Heaven.
  5. marcom22

I'm italian sorry for my poor english :p
  6. marcom22

Also mine sounds phenomenal BUT you dont have my headphones ;-)
  7. marcom22

SMSL SU-9 ...... I configured a HighPassFilter 20 Hz, Q=1, 24db\octave on my Jriver. Nothing changed, same problem.
  8. marcom22

Try to listen some Vinyl Rip from PBthal or Doctor and come back here .....The problem is the Amp not The Dac ...... so I must Buy a Rme Dac to work?
  9. marcom22

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

Music1969 I really appreciated your help and suggestions please dont misunderstand me ..... but remember we are applying a "fix" where Topping missing. The unit has deficit and we are understanding exactly where is the problem ..... hardware problem. Thanks for all.
  10. marcom22

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

Great so you dont have any problem with your HifiMan headphones with the SMSL SH-X, is it right? And seems that you had our same problem with the Topping A70 Pro, correct?
  11. marcom22

I try it with Jriver this evening ....... stay tuned. Thanks so much.
  12. marcom22

Very interesting and I want to thank everyone, especially Sokel. So if I understand correctly the problem can be linked to the presence of Subsonic Frequencies, is this correct? Thank you. P.s. I remember that Amirm reported this problem in some Amp reviews where the amp went into protection...
Top Bottom