hashkey's latest activity

• hashkey
    hashkey reacted to amirm's post in the thread Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin? with Like Like.
    I don't know how many of you have been reading the Tekton review thread. But it seems that the company designer/owner has threatened...
  • hashkey
    hashkey reacted to JoachimStrobel's post in the thread Roon Nucleus One with Like Like.
    I believe it is a good move to offer a cheaper entry box for Roon. The price seems Okish, depending on the uplift for Europe. I run Roon...
  • hashkey
    hashkey reacted to Timcognito's post in the thread Roon Nucleus One with Like Like.
    I have both BluOS and Roon. BluOS is a better remote with real simple dashboard, so if you jump around a lot NAS > Internet Radio >...
  • hashkey
    hashkey reacted to Timcognito's post in the thread Roon Nucleus One with Like Like.
    Adding to my last post, music discovery and backup info on the the BluOS is sparse and almost non-existent, where Roon is music is a...
  • hashkey
    hashkey reacted to kemmler3D's post in the thread Roon Nucleus One with Like Like.
    Hey, anyone that buys clothes for their appearance instead of going around in gray coveralls would have to cop to the same thing. :)...
  • hashkey
    hashkey reacted to jhwalker's post in the thread Roon Nucleus One with Like Like.
    Interesting - I wasn't aware of this limitation. That said, my house is only 2,000sf - I would NEVER want to play different streams to...
  • hashkey
    hashkey reacted to jhwalker's post in the thread Roon Nucleus One with Like Like.
    No. All streams go through the Roon server / core. It can then be distributed to endpoints with fairly sophisticated EQ, etc. (if...
  • hashkey
    hashkey reacted to Mikig's post in the thread Roon Nucleus One with Like Like.
    thanks, good news. I hope it comes to Europe too, I'm a fan of Roon. I tried looking at the various NUCs to make a system for myself...
  • hashkey
    hashkey replied to the thread Roon Nucleus One.
    It's a lot. I'm pretty sure when I first saw the price I thought wtf… When I trialled it, I decided to go all-in and get lifetime. It...
  • hashkey
    You're not wrong- although I've always got the sense that Roon running on a dedicated device is likely to give you any issues. I could...
  • hashkey
    hashkey reacted to BDWoody's post in the thread Roon Nucleus One with Like Like.
    If you want to splurge on something, maybe consider getting a good NAS and loading Roon on that? You could have a nice all SSD setup...
  • hashkey
    That's a valid question considering it basically is exactly that. The principal advantage is that it's already set up with Roon OS...
  • hashkey
    I'm surprised that Roon's new $500 server appliance isn't being discussed here… (unless I've missed it which is entirely possible) As a...
  • hashkey
    hashkey reacted to Chrispy's post in the thread HiFi Technology Flatlined Last Century with Like Like.
    Any more than some of our members who will discard an amp or dac with a lowly sinad of 80 so that they can get the better sounding sinad...
  • hashkey
    hashkey reacted to dominikz's post in the thread WiiM Amp Streaming Amplifier Review with Like Like.
    Voted "Great" because I don't know of any other products with an equivalent feature set at such a low price. A reasonably well-measuring...
Top Bottom