Recent content by farhad

1. F

Juson Audio JTA35 Tube Amplifier, DAC & HP Amp Review

I voted fine for this. This is an amazing amount of functionality in a small device and the value therefore seems great. The measurements of course show all sorts of failings, but some people do like tube amps making their speakers sound different.
  2. F

Poll: How do you primarily listen to audio at home?

I chose stereo. I listen primarily with stereo speakers. When I cannot because, I switch to using headphones. All of my listening is done mostly in the bedroom/office. I will occasionally watch/listen to stuff on the TV in the living room, but that is significantly rarer.
  3. F

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

Thanks both amir and kemmler for the responses. Yeah not caring that specifically about the value/measurements this thing looks great for the price. Without knowing how accurate this actually needed to be it was hard to evaluate or rate this device other than from the selector and looks/quality...
  4. F

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

I am torn on this. I am new to these measurements and this site in general so I feel I need to read up on these topics more, but this seems incorrect. I would be upset if I had something that measured a scientific value but was off by this amount. Is this type of error normal or justifiable for...
  5. F

What headphone(s) do you own ?

I just ordered the Truthear Zero Reds. Other than that I have Grado SR60 Grado SR80e tiny headphones some random airline gave me
  6. F

Recommendations for headphones with better bass response at under $200

After looking at various reviews on this site, I decided to go with the Truthear Zero Reds. The price was simply too good, and I actually probably have enough budget left over to still look at the AKG K371. I will see how I like the IEM's as this will be my first pair. If the comfort is good...
  7. F

The HD650 is pricey at almost twice my budget, but I do see a handful of used ones at around $200 on ebay. Are all the years effectively the same, as I do not know if they had different revisions or particular ranges to avoid? Also there appear to potentially be knockoffs that are new when I...
  8. F

Thanks for the replies. Yeah the Grado's have their distinct sound so I was planning to not go that route this time and pick up a different brand's headphones. I will look at the HD598 and DT990/DT770 too. I do not see the DT770 reviewed here, can I make any inferences to how similar it is to...
  9. F

Hello, I am currently looking at upgrading complementing my current headphone with another one to have a slightly more neutral sound and better bass response. Since this is also my first post I thought it would be useful to detail my current gear and listening habits. I currently use a Grado...
Top Bottom