Recent content by dualazmak

1. dualazmak

Experience with separate super-tweeters?

I do the XO for super-tweeter in upstream DSP-EKIO plus one tuning high-pass (low-cut) capacitor; you can modify these depending on your prefered XO Fq. My PC-DSP-based multichannel multi-SP-Driver multi-amplifier stereo audio setup with super-tweeters FOSTEX T925A would be of your reference, I...
  2. dualazmak

Multi-Channel, Multi-Amplifier Audio System Using Software Crossover and Multichannel-DAC

I edited and corrected one paragraph in the above post #927: The corrected paragraph is; The drum set (drums and cymbals) is allocated in left-to-center, bass (contrabass) in center, and the main piano sound is allocated/spreaded in front center-to-right. It is interesting to note that, in piano...
  3. dualazmak

Multi-Channel, Multi-Amplifier Audio System Using Software Crossover and Multichannel-DAC

A new series of audio experiments on reflective wide-3D dispersion of super-tweeter sound using random-surface hard-heavy material: Part-3.1_ Listening evaluation of sound stage (sound image) using excellent-recording-quality jazz trio album Hello friends, As a part of my present series of...
  4. dualazmak

Acoustic properties of glass

Yes, this is exactly what I am testing/evaluating. I use the random heavy-hard cut-glass surface only for wide-3D reflective dispersion of the HF sound given by the metal-horn super-tweeters FOSTEX T925A covering ca. 8 kHz - 20 kHz (together with my tweeters)! You would please understand my...
  5. dualazmak

My another thread would be also of your reference and interest, I hope; An Attempt Sharing Reference Quality Music Playlist: at least a portion and/or whole track being analyzed by 3D color spectrum of Adobe Audition
  6. dualazmak

My another thread "Music for Testing Treble (High Frequency) Sound", especially post #1 there, would be also of your reference and interest, I assume.
  7. dualazmak

Sorry, but again I need to say "no" for you. If you look and learn very carefully on my Fig-12 and Fig-13 in my that post, you can understand that my tweeters and super-tweeters are singing together "audibly" in Fq zone of around 5 kHz to 20 kHz.
  8. dualazmak

A new series of audio experiments on reflective wide-3D dispersion of super-tweeter sound using random-surface hard-heavy material: Part-3_ Listening evaluation of sound stage (sound image) using excellent-recording-quality lute duet tracks Hello friends, As I have shared in my post #642 and...
  9. dualazmak

No, not at all. I use the outer random cut-glass surface of the heavy-thick Bohemian salad bowl as "wide-3D reflective dispersion material" only for metal-horn super-tweeter's high Fq sound; yes, I am rather serious on the experiments. If you would be seriously interested, please read most...
  10. dualazmak

Thank you for your nice suggestion. Yes, I (we) also have that type of whisky glasses and flower vases. I am quite weak, however, for alcoholic drinks especially whisky and brandy even though I very much enjoy the flavor of them. I have analyzed/measured my gene and found that I have...
  11. dualazmak

Agree, and this is why I recently started my new series of audio experiments using hard-heavy random-surface Bohemian glass for wide-3D reflective dispersion of metal-horn super-tweeter sound; - A new series of audio experiments on reflective wide-3D dispersion of super-tweeter sound using...
  12. dualazmak

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

Early this morning in Japan, I also received the email from Okto Research. My DAC8PRO's firmware is still 1.32 and the USB ASIO driver is still DIYINHK_UsbAudio_v4.59.0_2019-02-28 on Windows 11 Pro PC together with DSP software EKIO; they are all working super-fine at least in my...
  13. dualazmak

Can I use multiple stereo DACs instead of one multichannel DAC?

Although quite belated, on this thread, I just noticed that I have been forgetting to share links to my "experiments" done in September, 2023, and intensive discussion thereof with @mdsimon2; Can I (we) temporarily synchronize outputs of multiple DAC units (each of them has own independent ASIO...
  14. dualazmak

Music for Testing Treble (High Frequency) Sound

I agree. My posts #2 and #31 on this thread would fit well in your "microtrebles" category, I assume. I also wrote here for track-11 "Dance of the Knights" Prokofiev: "Romeo and Juliet", Charles Dutoit and Montreal Symphony Orchestra (POCL-1082 430 279-2 London - Polydor) that; "I assume I have...
  15. dualazmak

Music for Testing Treble (High Frequency) Sound

Yes, this one works fine! Agree with you, nice music and sound, enjoyable...
Top Bottom