Recent content by Danimacl

1. D

Let Your Voice Help Us Make an All-In-One

The problem is Toppings target market and success has been driven by their fantastic performance and extremely high affordability. If you guys want something with modularity and have a budget go buy something from NAD and throw MDC modules into it.
  2. D

Personally I’d hard pass on any type of UI beyond physical controls. 10 years from now any app or web based solution will probably be broken, how many times have we seen things that rely on Java or some Internet protocol change that makes things useless. Products like the Mini DSP- SHD or...
  3. D

Are you talking about high pass or low pass? Most (basically all?)subs have an adjustable low pass built in. I’m talking about a pre out high pass. I‘d think 40-120hz would suit the needs of the majority of users.
  4. D

Benchmark AHB2 Review (Updated Measurements)

Beautiful amplifier, definitely out of my price range. I think I’d just stick to the newer hypex designs. I have been suggesting this forever, in my opinion as an electrician whose job in service is essentially just finding and fixing bad connections full time. If people want the best...
  5. D

It’s great to see Fosi doing market research. Things that would be important to me. Good Quality DAC, HDMI ARC, AirPlay 2, Toslink, RCA In (for those who like vinyl), Wifi, bluetooth, maybe USB in too. Sub out with adjustable high pass filter (or fixed 80hz). RCA out and maybe even balanced...
Top Bottom