Recent content by Chesapeake HT

1. C

Buckeye Amps: Hypex NCx500 Official Thread

@Buckeye Amps , any updates on one of your 3-channel NCx500 amps with the MA supply being tested by @amirm ?
  2. C

Feel it in the chest track.

Not my taste in music per se (although the lyrics are quite humorous at times; vulgar at others) - Eminem, Killshot
  3. C

A Call For Humor!

Seat warmers?
  4. C

A Call For Humor!

Right in the Fells Point neighborhood in Baltimore, MD
  5. C

Pics you’ve taken,

6. C

Buckeye NC252MP Stereo Amplifier Review

As my late father in law would say, Merry Christmas Adam.
  7. C

Buckeye NC252MP Stereo Amplifier Review

It’s more than amusing that the same lame complaints about case appearance continue. It seems every month or so over the past year (probably longer) someone picks up one of the @Buckeye Amps threads and starts down this road of boring, bland, etc. cases. It’s gotten old and clearly is not...
  8. C

A Call For Humor!

Fly Eagles Fly!
  9. C

Pics you’ve taken,

Looks fun!!
  10. C

Speakers recommendation request

Polk R700s, $899 each (currently) https://www.audioholics.com/tower-speaker-reviews/polk-reserve-r700
  11. C

OK, what are you guys buying yourselves for Christmas?

I started my Christmas self-present purchase this summer with ordering the to be released 3-channel NCx500 from @Buckeye Amps. It’s all paid for at this point and no questions asked yet . Now when it gets here and I hook it up, we’ll see what questions I have to navigate!
  12. C

Buckeye Amps: Hypex NCx500 Official Thread

Looking forward to getting it, but do what is needed! Thanks Dylan
  13. C

Your Desktop Audio Setup?

The speaker stands (and temporary boxes) raise the speakers and aim the tweeters to ear level. At some point I may measure with Umik and REW, but for now my ears tell my brain they are happy.
  14. C

Your Desktop Audio Setup?

Finally completed the finish on my monitor riser. Did a torch treatment, followed by sanding, tung oil, and a final coat of danish oil. JDS Atom+ amp and DAC with GD graphics, Fosi V3, Polk PSW10 (free with a speaker order), Polk ES10s on kanto stands, Sennheiser HD650s, Apple Music, and just...
Top Bottom