Recent content by Caléo

1. C

SONCOZ SGP1 Stereo Amplifier Review

Hard to say. There is always a possibility of error. I don't know where it could be but it wouldn't be scientific if I didn't admit the eventuality. I have done my best, trying to short my psychological biasis. I should need 3 Benchmark to verify there is no problem on my stuff but I didn't have...
  2. C

Yes. No gain used on the amp. And for volume leveling, Adi 2 Pro permits you to save 2 settings and switch between both with one remote click.
  3. C

That's what I do. I use an Adi 2 Pro to apply filters on my R2R Gustard R26 dac. And use an S17 Pro as preamp. The LA90 D in my config has a special ingredient that brings a bit of magic the other D class don't do during blind tests. They work good, the difference isn't massive. I have done...
  4. C

I don't try to convince you. I ve tried those amps because I considered them as the top of their class on paper. Best specs, best transparency. At that level I close the eyes, let my friend change the connexions and compare them with my ears on my set up. The process may not seduce you but...
  5. C

I am coming back from FDA Quloos Qa690, Hypex nCore, Benchmark Ahb2 & La90 D. Repetitive blind test, the LA90 wins most of the time in my set up. Adi 2 Pro FS R BE, Gustard R26, Grand Cru Esssential & Pylon diamond 28. LA90 is more natural in the midrange than Ahb2 which is a bit more clinical...
  6. C

Because no D class have the same level of musicality
  7. C

I would love to but there are no other AB amps in the price range with similar specs.
  8. C

Well. Finally, I'm not sure if there are so many defective products over all the sales. Some people complain about it, they should be taken into consideration, but is it a sufficient obstacle...
  9. C

Aune AR5000 Headphone Review

It appears that you ignore that most sound engineers work with EQ on their headphones, even flagship ones. That s not because you ve never find a correct EQ that EQ is sounding wrong. Creating a driver has some limits, and sometimes an EQ can reveal incredibly good a headphone. Some respond...
Top Bottom