Recent content by bruh

1. B

5128 eq presets by resolve where actually good? where are they now?

So a year ago i stumbled on the thread about Resolve's 5128 FR response equalisation presets . I followed the link and copied the headphone.com settings for my Hifiman Sundara following the preset that resolve came up with, adhering to his newly made target for the 5128 rig. Since then i...
  2. B

Hifiman sundara peaks?

aha ok. understood. well i cant thank you enough for all the explanations you gave me and all the help. excuse my noob expertise lmao.
  3. B

Hifiman sundara peaks?

ok then thanks so much. weird as i have heard that is apparently very accurate above 10khz. idk seems like you know better. thanks and i appreciate all the help
  4. B

Hifiman sundara peaks?

i actually tried it myself but it felt truly like i was getting nowhere. idk it sounds good at first when i eq down my perceived peaks. on one song it would sound good and then im happy. and then the next sounds too shrill or else too soft and dark. its probably the different mastering methods...
  5. B

Hifiman sundara peaks?

ok yhank you very much. and regarding this 5128 measurement? https://ibb.co/S3L80LN it shows peaking in the areas im feeling it as opposed to any other measuremnt. now some say this is superior to gras 43 measurments etc. idk whats ur oppinion on it? should i eq it to this target? should i...
  6. B

Hifiman sundara peaks?

what would you set 220 hz at if i put the 21hz filter at 3db? also what is your oppinion on this eq anyways? is it good?
  7. B

Hifiman sundara peaks?

very interesting read thanks a lot for your explanation man and sorry for the late reply. im trying out this eq measured on the 5128 rig. what are your thoughts on it? since you know your stuff. if i remove the 21 hz filter will i need to re tweak the other filters aswell or nah? i presume not...
  8. B

Hifiman sundara peaks?

our ears sure are weird lmao. im trying an eq a guy provided below using the new 5128 rig which is apparently really accurate. ill see how it goes and will report back.
  9. B

Hifiman sundara peaks?

aha. ill try these filters out and see how i like them. ill see what 5128 is coz ive heard of it but not fully understood what exactly it is. thanks and ill try it as per your recommendation. Edit: ah i see its a new measuring rig. ill try this soon and let you know. will these filters work...
  10. B

Hifiman sundara peaks?

hey can you explain how the second harmonic affects the 4 to 5.5khz range? i have basic level physics knowledge and havent delved too much into harmonics apart from the most basic crap you can think of. basically that it must be a stationary wave and what not and that two equal sized amplitudes...
  11. B

Hifiman sundara peaks?

yea the 6.3 khz peak fix by amir helped already and it makes a noticeable difference in music already. but the others i still need to test again, to see if they are still bugging me in music
  12. B

Hifiman sundara peaks?

yup no measurement in the community shows peaks at 4 or 5khz. not crinacle not oratory not anything. my pinnas must be wilding. it like a whole ass peak between 3.7 and 6.5khz for me.
  13. B

Hifiman sundara peaks?

Im personally having problems between 3700hz and around 6500 hz with excessive peaking. Amir's eq helps tame the 5700 to 6500 peak i still have issues with the around 4khz peak and the around a 5khz peak. what can i do to help these peaks? are my ears just weird as hell? i mainly hear these...
  14. B

AMP + DAC for HifiMan Sundara

neutron is peak for eq and audiophile level wuality. its super good. i got it for like 5 euro with unlimited best parametric eq and everything. neutron is king
Top Bottom