Recent content by Brubaker

1. Brubaker

Tube Rolling: Does it Make a Difference?

I love it.... funny... it makes me laugh a lot....
  2. Brubaker

Hifiman Ananda Nano Headphone Review

i think that the right choice for hifiman is the xs edition.... not more than 380 $ for hifiman's products. This is the value reading the measurements .
  3. Brubaker

SMSL VMV P2 Headphone Amp Review

... topping a70 pro... lot of failure units... dc amp errors.... and firmware not solve the errors ..
  4. Brubaker

SMSL VMV P2 Headphone Amp Review

i've bought the little Brother smsl h300 today.. "only" 64 opamp.... we need a review from Amir.... :)
  5. Brubaker

Plexamp Headless

love plexamp on my smartphone+wavelet and my grado gw100x.... no need amp,dac,wires...
  6. Brubaker

after 3 months ... Grado GW100x

3 months using this Grado and probably i changed for ever my opinion about wireless quality and my way to listen music.... with Bluetooth aptx adaptive 24/96 you 'll make a big big jump men.... i can't hear the difference from cable.... what about Grado's Sound? The bad sound without eq but it...
  7. Brubaker

MiniDSP EARS

hi sendler, after months of testing I think I've found a decent solution for the cylindrical channel peak on the minidsp. I needed a frequency response that considered Harman curve compensation and resolved the minidsp peaks so I inserted a very light piece of foam into the cylindrical channel...
  8. Brubaker

Food: didn't know Italians were so picky about their carbonara!

o yes but fresh home made pasta absorbs the sauce and we use sauces in moderation. In other countries they exaggerate the quantity of sauce and you can't taste the pasta... you need the right balance.
  9. Brubaker

Food: didn't know Italians were so picky about their carbonara!

in Italy the very audiophiles and gourmets make their own fresh pasta during the holidays! and you must add a very good wine... and lunch is served... buon appetito e buon anno!
  10. Brubaker

Hifiman Ananda Stealth V2 Headphone Review

sorry i have SR80x and GW100x , both with new 40mm X driver... i think sr 60 is a little different.... but you can try some eq from autoeq app for sr60 ...
  11. Brubaker

I have headphones like the hd800s and Grado which manage to distance the sound stage more than others.... i feel this .... The Hifiman in question, being open, already has an advantage over closed headphones, so it won't increase much but perhaps with an 800 you could. or with digital delay ...
  12. Brubaker

g pads (chinese copy) sound better than the original g pads by grado...i've measured more bass... 5 eur on Amazon ... marked "kwmobile" .... better soundstage.... but i think we are Off Topic.... sorry...
  13. Brubaker

Grado makes the most absurd headphones in the galaxy. The most unlistenable headphones without EQ but the brightest and clearest with a very wide soundstage when you EQ them. Only after buying the SR80x and equalizing them did I understand the true power of this frequency correction system...
  14. Brubaker

tnx Amir... my doubts were justified... I have been observing Hifiman's commercial policy for more than a year. I was intrigued by the exaggerated discounts and their products and I was convinced to buy one, but every time I searched for information on Google I found dozens of messages from...
  15. Brubaker

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

the cable is so tiny look the difference from hd800s cable.... but it rocks..... this little things are so good.... cleanest bass i've ever eard.... fuck you:) haahhaha this iem fucks everything.... buuuuut i can't use iem more than 20 minutes..it's my problem i know.. so i'll give this my...
Top Bottom