Recent content by BDWoody

1. BDWoody

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

What in the world are you going on about? If you're just going to make vague accusations, go somewhere else to do that.
  2. BDWoody

Newbie question re amplifiers and receiver measurements and what's audible?

This thread may a good place to start. https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/audibility-thresholds-of-amp-and-dac-measurements.5734/
  3. BDWoody

Mini-review Ascend ELX Ribbon Tower …

Thanks for giving your thoughts. Always fun to get new gear, especially when you like it!
  4. BDWoody

GoldenSounds passes apparently ABX test for DACs (NOT Really)

I wouldn't call it hate. I'd say he showed up here some time ago and took a huge piss in this pool, which some of us aren't likely to forget. Many don't appreciate the deception and threats he has employed in the name of self promotion, and have no particular interest in giving him the benefit...
  5. BDWoody

B&O best audio builder? Your opinion?

Actually, you did. https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/b-o-best-audio-builder-your-opinion.44723/post-1968770 I'm not sure what you are so angry or confused about, but I think a little time off might help.
  6. BDWoody

Being sure doesn't make you correct. There is no monetization of the YouTube site. Anything else?
  7. BDWoody

Op Amp Rolling

Uh huh...
  8. BDWoody

Help with an upgrade path for small office streamer/TT setup?

Glad you bumped this back up! Hopefully you will get a few to respond. Backing up a bit, what is your budget for this next step up? Starting with the premise that speakers are going to matter most, and being a big fan of powered monitors myself, looking into some of the JBL, Neumann or...
  9. BDWoody

Welcome New Members to ASR, introduce yourself here.

Welcome! Nothing wrong with frugal, especially these days when you can get such a selection of great gear for such reasonable prices. I've got the Qudelix too and am still impressed by that little thing. I moved your post here so it's less likely to get lost in the flow.
  10. BDWoody

Moondrop teases Hi-Fi smartphone

Great suggestion!
  11. BDWoody

Damping factor

Let's keep this to the existing threads please
  12. BDWoody

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Let's leave his family and kids out of this.
  13. BDWoody

Are they ever compared in a way that there is actual evidence of this sound difference? I haven't really seen that. All I've seen is people making unsupported claims. I think it's typically implied that we are talking about using regular music, at rational listening levels, in either a real...
Top Bottom