Recent content by Barney O'Hara

1. Barney O'Hara

ANYONE WILLING TO SHARE EXPERIENCES WITH DASH CAMS?

I'm buying a dash cam and don't know which is trustworthy. There certainly are finicky software glitches in these thing and Im sitting on the fence on taking it back, with just a few days left. Any advice on reliable quality products deeply appreciated. Barney O'Hara
  2. Barney O'Hara

Denon AVR-X6700H AVR Review (Updated)

Many thanks for the reassurance. Dying to know which "power hungry" speakers you use.
  3. Barney O'Hara

Yes, l'm enjoying this too and I don't even have a sub or all the speakers. (yet). I'm just freaking out a bit because when I find reviews that have concerns, after I buy it, I kind of panic. I'm hoping I can double check that my unit has all the problems solved.
  4. Barney O'Hara

In November 2023 I bought the 6700 as it was reduced from $4300 cdn to $1899. How can I find out if this is a good one? thanks, barney
  5. Barney O'Hara

Danny at GR getting bad Talk Back from many of his viewers

I have no problem trusting Danny. Especially when he proves the guts of these speakers are made of the cheapest junk and the proper parts hardly cost a few dollars more. I have no sympathy, whatsoever for Corporate Agenda antics, fraud and dishonesty and I am very grateful for GR Research...
Top Bottom