Recent content by any name you wish

1. A

Looking for recommendations for a modest home music production set-up: Audio interface and maybe headphone amp

That is exactly what I want to avoid. There are any number of reviews of the Pro X's, though, from music production journals through to professional engineers saying things like that it's finally a set of headphones that they feel they could do a mix on. The main thing is that they're about as...
  2. A

Looking for recommendations for a modest home music production set-up: Audio interface and maybe headphone amp

It would make sense to have both from the same company. And that adds up to £300, and both have glowing reviews from here. Thanks.
  3. A

For context, I'm not exactly new to the world of audio. I worked as a sound engineer for quite a while, but I worked almost exclusively live, and what little studio work I did was with other people's equipment. I've long since changed careers but are now at the stage where I'm interested in...
Top Bottom