Recent content by ALaylowguy

1. A

SMSL VMV P2 Headphone Amp Review

$999 is too expensive but it almost made Amir jumped which is rare so I give it a pass :D
  2. A

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

Come on Topping, at least change the design. I know you manufacturers all want to be like daddy Apple but it's not that easy.
  3. A

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

buying headphones on plan is not really a good idea
  4. A

I don't get the reason behind 90% of what being discussed very very rigorously here, a very expensive headphone turned out to be technically mediocre compared to its cheapo sibling and the all hell breaks loose. But hey the plus side is that ASR got a lot of traffic and I get to enjoin popcorn.
  5. A

TANCHJIM One IEM Review

China is showcasing its power to the world :D in a good way
  6. A

yes and yes and yes. Let's all see thing as they are
  7. A

Aune AR5000 Headphone Review

wow when I first saw the picture, I misread the price to $2999!
  8. A

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

well, the bright side is you can still by this cheap IEM and enjoy music for however long you can then leave it in a drawer without feeling guilty. I love IEMs when travel and at work but never be able to listen more than 3 hours straight.
  9. A

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Crinacle x ASR = the force + a loudspeaker this world needs. Make them thousand $ IEM add gold and jewel to their products!
  10. A

Weiss DAC205 DAC Review

nothing from that silver box tells me a $2k story. Mystery it is!
  11. A

7Hz Salnotes Zero IEM Review

according to Crin, those company just "happened" to pick the name at the same time :D
  12. A

Just to give my voice to the comparison between this Zero and THAT Zero (Truthear). Sure, they measure the same in the rig but having a dual DD is absolutely making a difference in this case. The bass is much deeper (and can go down even more with EQ), mid and tred is clearer as well. Of course...
  13. A

Kudo to Crinacle, in case you don't know, he is the one behind the tuning of this IEM too :D
  14. A

KZ ZSX IEM Review

$60 makes this IEM kinda hard to swallow when you consider the blue Truthear Zero with better prices and more "toned down?" design. Don't want to be a spoiled child but with Crinacle's blessing, it's hard!
Top Bottom