Recent content by AdrianusG

1. A

EverSolo Z8 DAC & Amp Review

Nothing much to add here:D, except i have mine from October last year, works flawless (so far)
  2. A

Serious Question: How can DAC's have a SOUND SIGNATURE if they measure as transparent? Are that many confused?

"Enjoy the sunshine!" Ehm, I live in Holland, and the sunshine is sorely lacking at the moment i'm afraid:confused:
  3. A

Extreme Snake Oil

Explains a lot!
  4. A

Serious Question: How can DAC's have a SOUND SIGNATURE if they measure as transparent? Are that many confused?

Apparently there are still a lot people with enough money around to fall for this crap., fools and their money... The companies that sell this kind of snake oil know very well that their clientele will probably never read or visit ASR., and even if they did they wouldn't care, no way they are...
  5. A

Quite right, The only things that MIGHT be better with these Uber expensive DAC's is built Quality, durability and reliability over a longer time, perhaps product support as well, however even that is not always a given. As for performance, well, they seldomly perform any better than a 200$...
  6. A

Can anyone explain the vinyl renaissance?

" * Bandwidth is wider than expected- Usually over 40KHz and even in the inner grooves over 30KHz. That myth about limited bandwidth in the inner grooves was caused by crude stereo cartridges of the 1960s" Theoretically this might be true, (regarding a good cartridge anyways), however >95% of...
  7. A

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

"I walked into audio stores and would lust after something just because of the brand and what it looked like" Ditto:D for instance Accuphase and Luxman, didn't have the the money for it though, still haven't :confused:, oh well, perhaps in my next life then:)
  8. A

Extreme Snake Oil

Basically your room will change into the Tardis, cool:cool:
  9. A

Extreme Snake Oil

These guys really missed their calling, i read the full text, (well sort of) but man ... they should be in Poetry instead.
  10. A

Extreme Snake Oil

"hewn from the ground during a full moon." yep that'll do the trick;)
  11. A

What is the point of CD rips?

"I find it much more logical to buy vinyl instead of CDs as a physical media" for me it's exactly the other way round, you pay more (up to 3 times) for less fidelity and convenience. Have a nice Easter weekend:)
  12. A

"There were several reasons why I was extremely eager to hear this system. First and foremost, given the high price of Wadax digital gear, I wanted to get a sense of what the Wadax Atlantis Reference DAC ($166,420), Wadax Atlantis Reference Server ($68,800), Wadax Atlantis Reference Transport...
  13. A

AI and Future of Music Production

No problem, i knew that you meant Lyrics in general:), and not above examples
  14. A

In the above given examples, which lyrics? , sorry i don't quite follow here. for this kind of ehm.. lets for the sake or argument call it music, MP3 at the lowest possible quality is more than adequate.
  15. A

Quite possible, but as I already said, these were actually artists, and geniuses at that.
Top Bottom