• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Entreq "signal grounding" Measurements

watchnerd

Grand Contributor
You can sell anything to a crowd who argues incessantly about the sonic superiority of LPS vs SMPS for their DAC and the importance of the fundamental nature of -120dB jitter so they can feed the purest signal possible into their favorite >1% THD tubes.

OH, but digital distortion is bad and music killing but analog distortion is natural and pleasing.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
All of this points out the problem of no references in audio. Some things need defining as correct and good fidelity. Make something that sounds different......well no reason for celebration or acting as if it is automatically better. Simply means it is not up to reference level performance.
I thought that's what Stereophile's Recommended Components was for? :eek:

QAR

I welcome everyone:). I am like the most behind Entreq. Of examining kondycjonera cannot not present nothing. Individually alone in himself he cannot trigger the flow of electric charges none. From experience I know, that he cannot not. As of today I produced kondycjoner S-15 QAR where doesn't also have an electric charge individually in himself. I translators for people as it to be about in kondycjonerze mass but they are not-listening.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Huh?

upload_2017-9-28_12-35-1.png

upload_2017-9-28_12-36-7.png

I want one!

Welcome...

QAR

I apologise for my English.:) I am from Poland:) my English is weak

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
I apologise for my English.:) I am from Poland:) my English is weak

I can guarantee that my Polish is weaker. (like, nonexistent)

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
I used to play ping-pong at work with Wlodzimierz Holsztynski.

We played every day, until I learned to win against him.

Then he lost interest in playing with me.

wlodzimierz-holsztynski.jpg

QAR

Wlodzimierz Holsztynski I don't know:). Are you interested in QAR S-15?
my e-mail [email protected]
after counting the dollar exchange rate it is coming out with the parcel USD 875.
as of today in europium I am under negotiations with two countries. I am trying to extend beyond Poland, there is a future in it. S-15 was tested from far dearer to Kondycjonerami, and I know that he is competitive in terms of action and the price.

Last edited:

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

QAR

opinions of users?
In Poland few people believe in Kondycjoner mass . It is an e-mail from the customer: of course the S-15 at me is staying, very much I am satisfied. Yesterday I checked how he was reacting to stands antywibracyjne and I heard the difference.

Last edited:

QAR

We like to see some data to support user/designer claims? What data??

QAR

S-15 QAR is built based on the certain group of minerals in the system of the block, filled with resin. Casing of the ceramicist and the bamboo tree.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
S-15 QAR is built based on the certain group of minerals in the system of the block, filled with resin. Casing of the ceramicist and the bamboo tree.
How does it work? And why does it work? How do you know it has a positive effect on audio fidelity ?

QAR

How is it working? English-speaking S-15 QAR http://www.highfidelity.pl/@main-3099&lang=. will be test in the October the rule of operation is simple, to take electrostatic and magnetic cargoes from the casing. Base not to carry it from disruptions and fulfilling this function.
They convinced the effectiveness and a positive effect oneself customers during the presentation.

QAR

I know that through the Internet it is hard to convince. One S-15 went to the Czech Republic to tests to Hi Fi Voice,

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
I know that through the Internet it is hard to convince. One S-15 went to the Czech Republic to tests to Hi Fi Voice,
It's all a consumer fraud. A worthless product sold to people who are easily convinced with a smooth marketing and advertising approach.
There is no data to prove it's value, and never will be, since it does nothing of value.
A witchdoctor will be of more worth.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
It's all a consumer fraud. A worthless product sold to people who are easily convinced with a smooth marketing and advertising approach.
There is no data to prove it's value, and never will be, since it does nothing of value.
A witchdoctor will be of more worth.
Damn that's blown my bid to become uk distributor :D

QAR

in that case persons whatever they bought QAR S-15 are deaf?? At one time alone I didn't believe as well as you, I heard and I believed.

Top Bottom