• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

$300 million per gram Dac Clock

iridium

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Endohedral Fullerene created at Oxford University for commercial use; able to fit a previous room-size atomic clock into a small dac. My order form is almost complete; anyone wishing to purchase with me for a group order can send a $300 million wire >care of< Amir [I am guessing I would receive his blessing on this]. If orders go above 10 please wire >care of< Thomas Savage [I am guessing he has a Channel Islands - Jersey UK account].

iridium.

Ken Newton

Think of this. Even should your digital audio playback system feature an absolutely perfect master clock signal the digital circuits receiving that perfect clock signal will introduce their own jitter over the data conversion process.

OP
I

iridium

Think of this. Even should your digital audio playback system feature an absolutely perfect master clock signal the digital circuits receiving that perfect clock signal will introduce their own jitter over the data conversion process.

Totally agree.
Please do not forget this wonderful ASR site, thus funding should go on / $300 million wire >care of< Amir.

iridium.

OP
I

iridium

How do I ground it?

Usually Dr. Earth Premium Soil Home Grown Vegetable Garden Mix, although if the stores are sold-out you can use the Fruit Tree Planting Mix in a pinch. Make sure you water every day for a month. It should be good & GROUNDED after 30 days. If you need to speed-up your results, add-in some liquid Alaskan Fish Fertilizer in the water.

iridium

watchnerd

Grand Contributor
Usually Dr. Earth Premium Soil Home Grown Vegetable Garden Mix, although if the stores are sold-out you can use the Fruit Tree Planting Mix in a pinch. Make sure you water every day for a month. It should be good & GROUNDED after 30 days. If you need to speed-up your results, add-in some liquid Alaskan Fish Fertilizer in the water.

iridium

Oh, I was hoping for something made of neutronium so I could get better quantumgalvanic iso strangeness.

OP
I

iridium

Oh, I was hoping for something made of neutronium so I could get better quantumgalvanic iso strangeness.

I had to Google that; very, very good.

iridium.

Top Bottom